Carlos Munoz Kampff
Full Stack Developer with Customer Success and
Content Creation Skills
With a background in entrepreneurship and empowering communities, I’m a full stack web developer that can see the forest for the trees, create engaging content, nurture lasting customer relationships, and always strives to find elegant and impactful solutions.
- Back End Development: MySQL, Firebase, PHP, Node, Ember CLI, Angular CLI, VueJS, ReactJS, Drupal, WordPress, Woocommerce
- Hosting, Domains and Email: FTP, SFTP, SSH, DNS Management, C-Panel, FileZilla, SMTP
- Collaboration and Versioning: Github, Bitbucket, Podio, Trello
- Business Analytics and Strategy: Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Google Analytics
- Customer Relationship Management: Hubspot CRM, CiviCRM, ZBSCRM
- Marketing: MailChimp, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords and Search Console, Yoast
- Graphic Design: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Gimp
- Knowledge Base: Elev.io
- Video Editing: Adobe Premier, Screenflow 7
- Soundtrack Design: Logic X, Reason, Digital Performer, Ardour, Audacity
- Personalization: CloudEngage, UTM Code
FLUENT LANGUAGES *certified training
Portuguese* English* German* Spanish
Freelance Web Designer, Portland, OR – Web Design and IT
Jan 2018 – Present
- Create and maintained multiple websites for nonprofits, communities and small businesses. Projects include e-commerce solutions, community engagement platforms, mobile optimized marketing landing pages, and an academic publication and discussion site.
- See portfolio for more information: http://carlosmunozkampff.com
Abundant Earth Foundation, Trinidad, CA – Web Design and IT
June 2018 – Present
- Create multiple websites for the nonprofit and fiscally sponsored entities. Integrated informative front end website with backend services for donation, newsletter, blog and contact relationship management system (CRM). Created and implemented systems to keep track of donor history, newsletter lists and engagement.
- Manage hosting, domains, SSL certificates, DNS, MySql databases, updates, security, email hosting.
- Created, develop and maintain the Weaver Network, a social media platform with project management tools, resource sharing functionality, forums, wiki, multi-media upload and sharing.
CloudEngage, Portland OR – Customer Success Engineer
June 2017 – December 2017
- Managed the renewals process across the CloudEngage customer base (40 clients and 5 resellers), including the creation of a scalable outreach program that ensured consistent customer conversation and touch points.
- Created weekly newsletters with business solutions, insights, tutorials and screencasts.
- Identified and swiftly resolved technical matters, working independently and across CloudEngage account managers.
- Created an application that parses out customer engagement data from the raw CloudEngage platform usage stats into actionable reporting and insights.
- Created Custom Google Analytics Dashboards and Reports measuring Key Indicators, Demographics and Sources.
Star Power Music School, Berkeley CA – Founder, Music Director, Administrator
August 2011 – December 2016
- Hired and led team through 6 years of 20% to 30% yearly revenue growth.
- Organized classes, events and recitals for 50 students each term, 2 part time and 2 full time teachers.
- Created a web app that streamlined teaching, accounting and billing making admin more efficient and reliable.
- Deliberate focus on building community and lasting customer relationships resulting in customer retention of 26 months on average.
- Epicodus: Portland, OR – PHP – Node – Ember – Angular – Drupal , Jan 2017 – June 2017
- JFKU: Pleasanton, CA – Certificate of Entrepreneurial Leadership, Sep 2015 – May 2016
- Berklee College of Music: Boston, MA – BA in Film Scoring, Jan 2000 – May 2004
- JFKU: Scholarship at Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership
SELECTED WEB DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- https://weavernetwork.org – Buddypress-based PHP application which allows for private and public messaging, project management tools, calendar, project files, meeting notes, dynamic todo lists, group message boards, and resource sharing amongst authenticated users.
- https://github.com/elmunoz42/music-school-accounting – PHP Sylex web app for internal school administration. Built CRM, lesson planning and accounting application from scratch.
- 119+ apps and sites large and small up on Github! https://github.com/elmunoz42